Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
- Security deposits on bookings cancelled 7 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- When bookings are cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, the 1st night’s tariff will not be returned.
- No refund will be given after arrival/check-in (i.e. No refund for early departures).
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Security deposits and pre-paid tariffs can be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- From 1 August 2021 we will charge 1% on payments using the following card types:
- MasterCard Credit and Debit Card
- Visa Credit and Debit Card
No transaction fee where Savings or Cheque account is selected.
- Cheques are not accepted on arrival.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10.30pm.
- Check out time is strictly 10am.
- Long weekends - 3 night minimum.
- Melbourne Cup Weekend – 4 night minimum.
Christmas/New Year & Easter Bookings
- A deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation is payable at the time of booking.
- All fees must be paid in full for the Christmas/New Year period no later than 1st December and Easter by the 1st March.
- If a reservation is changed or cancelled after 1st December for Christmas/New Year and 1st March for Easter Bookings it may result in the entire tariff being forfeited. The tariff will only be refunded if the cabin or site is fully re-let for the period of your stay (Less a $50.00 admin fee).
- Christmas/New Year and Easter – 4 night minimum.
- Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
Our Pets Policy
Our park is pet friendly and any visit by you and your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other pets are not allowed in any of our accommodation or facilities such as Amenities, Playground and Laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sustainable Park Holdings and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabins at any time.
- Any evidence of pets inside cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.