2 Bedroom Villas
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- All linen supplied
- Kitchen with full size fridge
- Crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Coffee Machine
- Large TV
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- View of the Yea River
- Queen bed in main bedroom
- Two sets of double bunks in 2nd bedroom
- Peak from $210
- Mid from $170
- Off Peak from $145
- $15 extra adult
- $10 extra child
- Peak rates apply Christmas/Easter holidays
- Mid-range rates apply Fri/Sat nights & VIC/NSW school holidays
- Off peak rates apply at all other times
- Long weekends - 3 night minimum
- Easter & Melbourne Cup Weekend – 4 night minimum
- We are pet friendly but animals are not allowed in our villa/cabin accommodation and dogs must be kept on a leash.
- We do require the first nights’ accommodation cost as a deposit and cancellations incur a $50.00 administration processing fee.
A maximum of 6 guests can stay in the combination of one queen size bed and 2 sets of bunks with all linen supplied for your convenience. Modern shower and toilet facilities complete the package and offer everything you need for a great stay.
Enjoy the wonderful ambience of our brand new, comfortable and well-appointed 2 Bedroom Villas, each featuring a balcony and gate overlooking the scenic Yea River. A lounge area offers seating and a large TV and free Wi-Fi keeps everyone connected and entertained. Reverse cycle air conditioning ensures a comfortable environment and a basic kitchen with a full size refrigerator makes providing meals your family can enjoy in the dining area quick and simple.
Our two bedroom villas are the perfect vacation spot for families interested in getting close to nature, exploring Yea’s heritage sites or taking day trips to visit area attractions such as the wetlands preserve, the Great Victorian Rail Trail and many others. You can also hike along the Yea River, go swimming or canoeing, or simply enjoy the many fishing spots for hours of enjoyment with a wide variety of species to catch.
There is also plenty for all the family to enjoy on site too. Yea Riverside Caravan Park offers a kid’s playground, camp kitchen, gas barbecues and a meeting room and a coin operated laundry for the convenience of our guests. We are within walking distance of town so it's a quick stroll to take advantage of the hospitality of local businesses, restaurants and places of historic interest.
We encourage you to visit us at any time of the year since we are located an easy drive from Melbourne. Halfway between the city and the ski fields of Mt. Buller, Yea Riverside Caravan Park is perfectly located as a comfortable and affordable base for winter activities and our proximity to great water sports is ideal for summer holidays. Spring and Autumn are perfect for great weather to enjoy nature and get away for a relaxing time.
Our brand new, spacious and comfortable 2 Bedroom Villas are a delightful place to stay for a complete holiday or even a short stay to get away and relax in the peace and beauty of the high country or enjoy the historical sites of Yea, all while taking full advantage of our great facilities on site.